Coffee Chocolate Waffles
I came across this recipe for Coffee Chocolate Waffles on Food.com when looking for new desserts to try. The best part about this treat is that the waffles are perfect for breakfast, dessert maybe even dinner!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packet instant coffee
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chip (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Preheat waffle maker; grease with oil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine coffee packet and 1/3 cup hot water, stirring until coffee dissolves.
- Add baking mix, chocolate morsels, milk, egg, and oil.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Cook, in batches, according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times may vary).
- Carefully remove waffles from waffle iron, and keep warm in oven.
- Serve with syrup.
- Garnish with chocolate morsels, if desired.