We have a winner! Eight unique recipes, ranging from cakes and cupcakes to the simple cappuccino and mocha, were submitted by Whole Latte Love fans for this year's Mother's Day contest. The winner was the Cafe Turtle Mocha by Anthony Suttles of Jacksonville, FL -- beating out the competition at the very last minute to claim the grand prize.
Want to try the winning drink? Here's the complete recipe:
Cafe Turtle Mocha
1) Brew a 2-ounce shot of espresso.
2) Steam about 8 ounces of milk, like you would for a latte.
3) Pour 3/4 ounce of chocolate syrup and 3/4 ounce of caramel into bottom of 12-ounce mug.
4) Add steamed milk to mug and stir with chocolate and caramel, save some froth for topping.
5) Add espresso and stir lightly.
6) Top with milk froth and drizzle with chocolate and caramel, if desired.
Anthony will receive a Keurig B31 in Platinum, box of Green Mountain Nantucket Blend K-cups, and two Whole Latte Love Latte Cups. Keep your eyes peeled for our next contest. Who knows? You may be our next winner.