by: (0 pts)
What kinde of coffee I should use? It's important to me make coffe from ground coffee, thank you
Answered by Pong123
C9fbb0ef0959ef01857bf0e3e2055b63 I would advise testing a few different ones. I like German coffee so I go to World Market or even TJ Maxx and can pick up beans for just trying. I would recommend that you don't try anything that is a flavored bean as it might cause gumming or problems. Flavor with syrups which WLL has a good selection of. If you try a store that has whole beans by the bulk you can try a few different types until you know the roast and bean you like. Look around the site some more because I remember seeing a reference list on coffee types too. Good luck and welcome to the club :) 11-01-13 04:14PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by ShaneAncefsky-Sales
Profile_shanecommunitypic Thank you for the question. This is a great question. This will really depend on the results you are looking for. If your looking for a bold cup of coffee. Look for dark roasts for a bold cup of coffee such as Filicori for whole bean and Illy Dark Roast Fine Grind for pre-ground(For the bypass dosage door) If your looking for a smoother cup of coffee, with a medium finish. I would look at something like Lavazza Top Class in whole bean or if your looking for a pre-ground Lavazza in Blu 11-01-13 04:14PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question