Is this machine on sale a refurbished one? I noted that this machine is $30 les than the regular price ($19) at most...

Is this machine on sale a refurbished one? I noted that this machine is $300 less than the regular price ($1999) at most other places. Just wondering if I would be getting this new/unused/not refurbished. I currently have a DeLonghi ESAM 3300 (?) and after 4 months the water reservoir light com Also, what is your return policy on such machines? My experience has been with super auto's is that you do not find out until a few months to a year before things that tend to break down do so. thanks
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic
Brand new machine and it makes a very good espresso for a super auto. You have a 30 day buyers remorse policy to return it in. You have a two year warranty. One year parts and labor second year parts. We have had very good luck with the durability of this machine as well as many happy owners.
Posted by: mjackson on 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?
C9fbb0ef0959ef01857bf0e3e2055b63
I'm loving mine. I think that in my next life I will be a Gaggia tester because I have run this machine through many many cups of coffee. I debated on getting a refurbished machine but decided on the new. If you are looking to save money getting a refub might be a good option. Just a note: I recently got back from Europe and this machine defiantly stands up to their Siemens or Bosch. It's one of the best I have found on the market in the US.
Posted by: Pong123 on 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?
4bae6b8848ef966e38c58ff67cc2ee63
I just ordered this machine today...I was told it was brand new I called because i had the same question, and wanted to be sure. Nice service over the phone, now I will wait and see how it works out. This is my first super automatic, and my 3rd expresso machine, the others being simi-automatic, and the old one died yesterday...
Posted by: Derfdog on 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?
F7f839087b0df4c6f829f3ad2bfe433e

I just ordered a refurbished one. I saved almost $600, haven't gotten it yet but I just hope all the parts are there (water filter, scoop) and there are no scratches or anything.

Posted by: Al on 06-02-14 11:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question