Grid_3603xlarge

Question by Roberto C.

by: (0 pts)
Is this machine on sale a refurbished one? I noted that this machine is $300 less than the regular price ($1999) at most other places. Just wondering if I would be getting this new/unused/not refurbished. I currently have a DeLonghi ESAM 3300 (?) and after 4 months the water reservoir light com Also, what is your return policy on such machines? My experience has been with super auto's is that you do not find out until a few months to a year before things that tend to break down do so. thanks
Answered by mjackson
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic Brand new machine and it makes a very good espresso for a super auto. You have a 30 day buyers remorse policy to return it in. You have a two year warranty. One year parts and labor second year parts. We have had very good luck with the durability of this machine as well as many happy owners. 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Pong123
C9fbb0ef0959ef01857bf0e3e2055b63 I'm loving mine. I think that in my next life I will be a Gaggia tester because I have run this machine through many many cups of coffee. I debated on getting a refurbished machine but decided on the new. If you are looking to save money getting a refub might be a good option. Just a note: I recently got back from Europe and this machine defiantly stands up to their Siemens or Bosch. It's one of the best I have found on the market in the US. 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Derfdog
4bae6b8848ef966e38c58ff67cc2ee63 I just ordered this machine today...I was told it was brand new I called because i had the same question, and wanted to be sure. Nice service over the phone, now I will wait and see how it works out. This is my first super automatic, and my 3rd expresso machine, the others being simi-automatic, and the old one died yesterday... 11-01-13 04:16PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Al
F7f839087b0df4c6f829f3ad2bfe433e

I just ordered a refurbished one. I saved almost $600, haven't gotten it yet but I just hope all the parts are there (water filter, scoop) and there are no scratches or anything.

06-02-14 11:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question