by: (0 pts)
Is this grinder that is built into the machine as good as the breville smart grinder?
Answered by mjackson
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic Zack, It certainly does not have all the features. It is not as adjustable and it is not really as good. 11-01-13 04:18PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by sy the coffee guy
1508798153c8a9ed8da24cf78a327421

I am not so sure what the word  "good" means in the original question. Not trying to be sarcastic but there seems to me (at least IMO) that there is a limit to what a grinder is suppose to do. Hey if you want to spend over $1000 for a grinder have at it if it makes you feel good and you truly appreciate the difference it can make---As long as the grinder grinds to a series of "fine" settings--I am not so sure what else you want and how many adjustments you need. I also have found that costs do not necessarily equate to long serviceable life so I am not sure what "good" is suppose to mean--time will tell on the machine's grinder--heck I have an old Starbucks grinder that has worked fine for over 15 years the coffee is good and the ginder keeps grinding. There is an old adage in wine discussions and cigar discussions--what is the difference between a $3 wine or cigar and a $30 wine of cigar--inevitably the answer is $27 bucks.

08-30-14 10:51AM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question