I just purchased the Preciso a few weks ago. So far I have only used it for french pres. For the first couple of...

by: (0 pts)
I just purchased the Preciso a few weeks ago. So far I have only used it for french press. For the first couple of weeks, I was having the best coffee I have ever had. The only way I can explain it is that it tasted exactly like fresh ground coffee smells. Suddenly, the coffee started tasting very bitter. I am using the exact same coffee (I even bought a new bag, and it is a locally roasted coffee, so it is fresh), and I double checked that the settings had not changed (I am grinding at 36I). I cleaned it with Grindz and the brush this morning, and it wasn't much better. Any thoughts on what the problem might be? I am a newbie...I have been using a superauto until recently.
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Try a different bag of coffee. Small batch coffee can vary from one batch to the next. 11-01-13 04:19PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by DanielCulver
Profile_chalice_copy Also, your water can change taste from time to time if you use a waters softener, or your supplier does. 11-01-13 04:19PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question