I have a Expobar Brewtus IV-R with Rotary Pump (nice). I'm moving to another apartment in NYC. I wil move the Brewtus...

by: (5 pts)
I have a Expobar Brewtus IV-R with Rotary Pump (nice). I'm moving to another apartment in NYC. I will move the Brewtus in the factory box. Do I need to empty the tanks? If so, how?
Answered by Maggie
E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 If you click on this link http://www.wholelattelove.com/policy_landing.cfm#shipping and scroll down just a bit, it will give you the information on how to drain the boiler. We definitely recommend draining the boiler before moving, especially if it is going to be stored for any length of time before being used again. 11-01-13 04:23PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by James
Cd84d73488f601933684a96cb6d4b22a I tried these instructions and it didn't drain but a couple of ounces of water from the steam wand and steam head. And of course, this is a two tank machine, so these instructions would only drain the steam tank, not the coffee tank, at best. By the way, I am not storing at all - just moving, if that makes a difference. 11-01-13 04:23PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question