Grid_2711xlarge

Question by Jeannine K.

by: (5 pts)
I just purchased and received my Baby Class. I am a complete newbie to this and I am having a problem brewing a good double shot of espresso. Is the user manual a bit vague or is it just me??? Could someone walk me through the process? Start from filling the reservoir (how much water if you just want a double shot?) to heating the machine, to how much (how many ounces) to brew, etc? I will be using Lavazza pods. Help!
Answered by Maggie
E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 You want to actually fill the water tank completely-that way, you don't have to worry about the machine running out of water mid shot. The machine heats on its own once it is turned on, and you do want to make certain that you have followed the priming instructions first so that water flows through the machine properly before brewing. If you are using pods, you want to use the pod basket and the two way pin (known in your manual as the frothing jet device). In general, pods work best if you are only pulling about 1-1.5 ounces through them. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call technical support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3. 11-01-13 04:25PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Javaqueenbee
9236e6751d1e312c398e9b953d6545ab Thanks Maggie for your reply. I found a video on youtube yesterday and the shot was better this morning. The info about the water is good to know as well as the size to pull. I'm sure it will take some time to get it perfect, so I will keep trying. Many thanks! 11-01-13 04:25PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question