by: (0 pts)
Greetings, I own a Gaggia Carezza and i've noticed that my portafilter (Portafilter with dual plastic spouts , #8301005000) is leaking - probably because the plastic has one nice crack... After reading all the Q&A here, i assume that i can purchase the metal-one and it will fit my Carezza (i read that there is no real to buy the plastic one...) , however i wonder if i can simply remove the plastic from my machine or buy another part and get the same result ? i don't want to buy the whole assembly if I don't have to... thanks in advance, ZF
Answered by Maggie
E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 You can just get a spout to replace the cracked plastic if you like, or we have metal ones as well. The nice thing about that particular portafilter is that you can use either one! Please call us at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, and we will be happy to assist you. 11-01-13 04:27PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question