by: (5 pts)
I very recently received my new Brewtus IV and the booklet describes the method of re-activating the water filter sponge by using a tube as a siphon for the flow of salt water as a re-activating agent. Where does the rubber tubing come from? I doubt the idea is to disassemble the Brewtus' water tubing, so I assume this will require purchasing the required tubing. What are specs for the required piece of tubing? Thanks!
Answered by Maggie
E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 It is the same type of tubing as in the water reservoir of the Brewtus-we do have it available. The part number is EX-35021002, and is $3.90 S&H. To order, please call us at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, and we will be happy to assist you. 11-01-13 04:27PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question