Grid_11509xlarge

Question by Roy L.

by: (5 pts)
I just ordered a Brewtus IV and I'm looking forward to it's arrival. I've learned of the importance of descaling on previous machines. My Brooklyn, NY water isn't very hard (50ppm), but I believe descaling by non- professionals is discouraged with this model. What's the story, is this a "no descale" model, or should owners be expected to ship them off after a number of years to a professional for proper descaling? If so, is there any suggested interval of time (Once a year? Every 5 years?)? Also, do you have any web pages that offer spare parts for the Brewtus (i.e. portafilter parts, blind baskets, steam tips, etc)? Thanks.
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Roy - We recommend having the machine professionally serviced every 3-5 years depending on use and water quality. We also carry replacement parts for the Expobar brand. Some are available on our website. If you can not find the part you are looking for on our site, please call technical support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3. 11-01-13 04:28PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question