Question by William J.

by: (5 pts)
Shopping for a replacement for my seven year old synchrony logic. We like milk based drinks so I am considering the Gaggia Accademia, but I am worried that it will be difficult to operate while sitting, partially, under a 17.2 inch high cabinet. Does anybody have any idea if this unit will allow hopper and water reservoir access while sitting under this height cabinet? Or is the milk frothing feature really worth the added expense. ! N,b
Answered by mjackson
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic William, This is a great machine and thanks for the good questions. You actually need about 19.5 inches in order to lift the hinged top to access everything. It is easy to move or to get the products - water and beans in as well. If you watch the video you will see hat I mean. It is a good machine and I really like the look and the convenience of it. As far as expense I cant say but it awfully easy to use. 11-01-13 04:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Pong123
C9fbb0ef0959ef01857bf0e3e2055b63 William, I hope you made the decision to buy this machine. It is wonderful. We did struggle with where to put it because both the bean hopper and water needs to be accessed from the top. 19.5 should give you room but 20 would be plenty. I keep a small refill jug next to mine so that I don't have to pull the tank out to refill. I would say take the plunge! It's great. 11-01-13 04:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question