by: (10 pts)
I need a new reservoir cover for my 10 year old office control. Has anyone found one??
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 You can replace the water tank with a Rubbermaid/Tupperware cereal container. The water tanks and lids for the old style Office models aren't available anymore. 11-01-13 04:35PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question