Question by Edward J.

by: (10 pts)
Wow! My harley has a 12V receptical, but a battery smaller than a car. Can I use this with my Harley? I'm concerned about the battery drain. How many watts does this consume per espresso?
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Edward - Click on the link below for the manufacturers specifications. They list the unit at 140 Watts http://www.handpresso.com/produit-1-1-handpresso_auto_e_s_e_.html 11-01-13 04:38PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by DanielCulver
B29d52da7746db6da27c84cf1c74bdf9 Edward, the power requirement should be matched by your Harley easy enough; the real question is, can it provide that power long enough to complete the cycle of making your coffee and have enough left to start your bike? This is more difficult to answer. Manufacturers have been using increasingly shorter cycle batteries to help the car or bike start faster and smoother. The downside is the ability for the battery to power accessories without the vehicle running. All I think you can do, is take a chance and buy it. Then test it in your driveway to see if your bikes battery can handle it. You can always brew with the engine running, if that is the only way. Just don't try it while riding. ;) 11-01-13 04:38PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question