I've had the Baby Clas for a few months now, and I've got the brewing down, but the steam wand is stil a bit of an...

by: (5 pts)
I've had the Baby Class for a few months now, and I've got the brewing down, but the steam wand is still a bit of an enigma. It tends to spurt out a lot of water. Even when I purge the line a couple of times and wait for it to come back up to temp, it still sputters. Recently it has stopped producing enough steam to do anything more than violently bubble the milk. I hit the steam button, wait for it to come on, then I wait some more. Still nothing but frothing fail. Is it likely that I have a bad thermostat, or could it be something to do with the priming function? Like I said, I've only had it a few months, and we have a water softener. Besides, it has done this from the beginning, its only gotten worse recently. Please help. I am not cool with hot bubbled milk.
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Is the milk heating but just not frothing? There is a small insert inside of the long sleeve of the pannarello wand. It should be sticking out far enough that it looks like 2 small points. Also make sure that the small air hole (pin hole) is clean and clear and able to draw in air for frothing. 11-01-13 04:41PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question