Helo, I am very interested in this machine, but have one concern - reviews of it on other Web sites (no wories, if I...

Hello, I am very interested in this machine, but have one concern - reviews of it on other Web sites (no worries, if I purchase it, it will be here; the price is right, and a friend highly recommends you) indicate that there is a issue with the steamer wand "flying off" during steaming, resulting in a big mess as well as a burn hazard when steam shoots everywhere. Yet, the reviews stating this (there are several) are all at least 1 year old. I am wondering if this apparent design flaw has been corrected by Jura with this current model? Have you heard of this issue with this machine before? Thank you...
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic
I have discussed this issue and according to Jura it has been most likely happening beacuse of improper cleaning and re-attachment of the steam wand. It would be great if current owners of the machine could chime in.
Posted by: mjackson on 11-01-13 04:45PM
Was this answer helpful?
36eb455d6e9cd35189feec10b41391bc
Well, I finally saw a YouTube review video for this machine, and the reviewer addressed this issue with the steamer wand "flying off" during steaming / frothing. She said it can happen if the wand is not properly cleaned after each use, resulting in the holes in the tip getting clogged. So, I "pulled the trigger" and ordered this machine from Whole Latte Love. It arrived two days ago and, so far, I couldn't be happier with it! I have experienced zero problems with the ENA 4, including none with the steamer wand. It produces delicious espresso & lattes. I will post a detailed review here after I have spent a bit more time with it, but, so far, so good! Thanks!
Posted by: Tom on 11-01-13 04:45PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question