Grid_3185xlarge

Question by Tom T.

by: (10 pts)
Hello, I am very interested in this machine, but have one concern - reviews of it on other Web sites (no worries, if I purchase it, it will be here; the price is right, and a friend highly recommends you) indicate that there is a issue with the steamer wand "flying off" during steaming, resulting in a big mess as well as a burn hazard when steam shoots everywhere. Yet, the reviews stating this (there are several) are all at least 1 year old. I am wondering if this apparent design flaw has been corrected by Jura with this current model? Have you heard of this issue with this machine before? Thank you...
Answered by mjackson
Profile_mark_jackson_profile_pic I have discussed this issue and according to Jura it has been most likely happening beacuse of improper cleaning and re-attachment of the steam wand. It would be great if current owners of the machine could chime in. 11-01-13 04:45PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Tom
36eb455d6e9cd35189feec10b41391bc Well, I finally saw a YouTube review video for this machine, and the reviewer addressed this issue with the steamer wand "flying off" during steaming / frothing. She said it can happen if the wand is not properly cleaned after each use, resulting in the holes in the tip getting clogged. So, I "pulled the trigger" and ordered this machine from Whole Latte Love. It arrived two days ago and, so far, I couldn't be happier with it! I have experienced zero problems with the ENA 4, including none with the steamer wand. It produces delicious espresso & lattes. I will post a detailed review here after I have spent a bit more time with it, but, so far, so good! Thanks! 11-01-13 04:45PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question