The plastic spouts of my Gagia Color broke and since I couldn' t buy just that part, I bought the whole portafilter....

by: (5 pts)
The plastic spouts of my Gaggia Color broke and since I couldn' t buy just that part, I bought the whole portafilter. The problem is, it's not working properly: the water seems to be coming out of the filter with too much pressure into the left spout and it spills all over (the other side works fine). I have tried not to press the coffee, to unloose a little the screw of the plastic spouts, nothing improves the dripping. Unfortunately I didn' t keep the old Portafilter so I can' t check if it's just the spouts that defective, or if anything else is the problem. Any idea of what could be the problem? Thanks
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Do you have the frothing jet device under the filter basket? It is a small black pin that prevents the coffee from spraying out of the coffee spouts. 11-01-13 04:48PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by 4UMPA
9e20d4455f9cf2d9f9b5114c44b3a700 DITTO!! HAD TO LEARN THE "WET" WAY!! 11-01-13 04:48PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question