by: (0 pts)
I am real confused. Do not know if the little black thingy should be in and what screen to use with ground coffee?
Answered by A
C1a899e57fdc0bdcf558abdc77132f5b James, The black pin that you are asking about goes along with the double walled filter baskets. You can tell which ones they are by looking on the bottom. They are the ones with a single hole in the center. Those are also the ones that you are going to want to use with pre ground coffee, as they will give you good, consistent shots without having to worry too much about how well the coffee is ground or tamped. 11-01-13 04:51PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question