1. what specific type of descaler is recommended for this machine?
2. is the default water filter fine or would upgrading to the saeco 'intenza' be recommended?
3. does the grinder ever need to be cleaned or have any product used on it for cleaning/maintenance?
thanks for your help!!
1) Durgol is your best bet for descaling.
2) The Intenza filters will not fit in the Saeco Vienna model
3) The grinder would only need to be cleaned if you used a very oily coffee or moisture somehow got into the grinder. 11-01-13 04:51PM
Answer This Question
Please Sign In
to answer this question