Just last wek I bought a refurbished Expobar Lever from Whole Late. Loking through your website I found some...

by: (15 pts)
Just last week I bought a refurbished Expobar Lever from Whole Latte. Looking through your website I found some instructions for retrofitting the control board. Can you explain what that is all about? Does my machine have the old board or the new board? I know it does not have the second pressure gauge because I asked about that (after I had ordered). Your sales department said that refurbished machines had been used for less than one month so I am expecting a machine in essentially new operating condition. From that I assumed it was manufactured fairly recently but apparently not so from the fact that the second pressure gauge is not there. So I am wondering about the control board. Is there any way of knowing when my machined was manufactured?
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 There should be a sticker with the serial number and manufacture date on it. It is under the drip tray. 11-01-13 04:57PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Angel
709dd4b1297da9c2b151b577d981b269 Thanks for the information on the manufacturing date. 11-01-13 04:57PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Angel
709dd4b1297da9c2b151b577d981b269 Update on this question. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the machine I received was manufactured in september, 2012 and has the two gauges and the no-burn wand. (The wand does get pretty warm but not as hot as the hot water tube.) This did not match the information I was given on the phone or the buzz message from Chris Kaiser dated 1-27-2013 (should be just below here.) I am not complaining. I got something better than what I was told. I am wondering if I just got lucky or if WLL sold out all of its old version refurbished machines. The machine's condition is perfect. I certainly couldn't tell it apart from a new machine. 11-01-13 04:57PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question