by: (5 pts)
I have the "old" version of the pod adapter. It's going on 5 years now and I just replaced my group head gasket and noted there are two gaskets on the brass insert. Where do I get these gaskets?
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 The gaskets are Teflon spacers. We do not carry them but you may be able to get them from Rancilio. Visit to contact the manufacturer about purchasing just the Teflon spacers. 11-01-13 04:59PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question