by: (10 pts)
Where can I get a small black filter par that goes in the hole of the potrafilter? I own baby Class machine, have issues with this part falling out every time I wash it after being used... Not sure what the name of the part is..
Answered by A
C1a899e57fdc0bdcf558abdc77132f5b Anna, That happens often! We sell the part individually, and a lot of people order a couple at a time for just that reason. I have included a link directly to the part below: http://www.wholelattelove.com/Gaggia/black2waypin.cfm 11-01-13 05:01PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question