Grid_3458xlarge

I just got this saeco a few days ago and have made about 10 shots so far on the 4-5 grind level & prety much...

by: (35 pts)
I just got this saeco a few days ago and have made about 10 shots so far on the 4-5 grind level & pretty much every other time i press the brew coffee button it will give me the red error light which according to the directions means no beans or no water, but both are full. i dont know what to do after this other than to turn off the machine & try again. is this just normal for the first several uses of a new machine? or should this not be happening, because this is getting a little annoying on a $400 machine for this to happen on 50% o more of its use. the beans im currently using are "Segafredo Zanetti Espresso Casa Whole Bean" which should be appropriate. thanks for your help.
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 There is a cap in the grinder that covers the small hole leading to the grinder. Sometimes beans will have trouble feeding under this cap. Oilier beans tend to stick together and cause bridging before the beans slide under the cap. Use fewer beans in the hopper for now. As the bean hopper becomes seasoned over time, the beans will feed in smoothly. 11-01-13 05:01PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question