by: (5 pts)
So Rattleware has 3 different tampers - large round, small round, and angular. Is one preferable over another? It is hard to decide from a picture.
Answered by A
C1a899e57fdc0bdcf558abdc77132f5b Alan, The only difference is the size/shape of the black handle. What really matters is the size of your hands, and which one is going to be more comfortable to work with. The Small Round Handle is ideal for smaller hands, and for people who like to use their fingers to line the tamper up to the rim of the filter basket, the Angular is a middle of the road, and the Large Round Handle is for bigger hands and for people who prefer the grind coarse/tamp hard method. 11-01-13 05:04PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question