Helo. Bought the Clasic from here a few years ago and love it. Y'al are 2/2 in troubleshoting, so I'm hoping you make...

Hello.. Bought the Classic from here a few years ago and love it. Y'all are 2/2 in troubleshooting, so I'm hoping you make it 3/3. Fairly recently, I still have a pool of water on top of my used grounds after pulling a shot. For a short time, after switching beans, it stopped. But it has started once again. I have browsed these pages and found no answer, though I'm sure this is a fairly easy fix. Thanks!
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42
Have you descaled the machine recently? Have you removed and cleaned the shower screen and shower plate from the group head? Try giving the machine a thorough cleaning and see if that helps.
Posted by: techkathy on 11-01-13 05:08PM
Was this answer helpful?
F9945a08734918e7b267225b77e1a879
Hi, Kathy.... Thanks for the help. I did just Cleancaf run on the machine and then took the screen off and cleaned it. And.... no such luck :( Also, another issue I've had for a while is that the espresso basically sprays out a bit when I use my bottomless portafilter. This may be mostly a cosmetic problem as far as the drink is concerned, but I still think it's a problem that needs to be addressed. FYI, grind is typically a #4 on an MDR. Thanks in advance for any further help.
Posted by: Ryan on 11-01-13 05:08PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question