Grid_1039xlarge

Question by Ryan M.

by: (10 pts)
Hello.. Bought the Classic from here a few years ago and love it. Y'all are 2/2 in troubleshooting, so I'm hoping you make it 3/3. Fairly recently, I still have a pool of water on top of my used grounds after pulling a shot. For a short time, after switching beans, it stopped. But it has started once again. I have browsed these pages and found no answer, though I'm sure this is a fairly easy fix. Thanks!
Answered by techkathy
Fd1d660302c7ae9ecd77d4e05d780e42 Have you descaled the machine recently? Have you removed and cleaned the shower screen and shower plate from the group head? Try giving the machine a thorough cleaning and see if that helps. 11-01-13 05:08PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Ryan
F9945a08734918e7b267225b77e1a879 Hi, Kathy.... Thanks for the help. I did just Cleancaf run on the machine and then took the screen off and cleaned it. And.... no such luck :( Also, another issue I've had for a while is that the espresso basically sprays out a bit when I use my bottomless portafilter. This may be mostly a cosmetic problem as far as the drink is concerned, but I still think it's a problem that needs to be addressed. FYI, grind is typically a #4 on an MDR. Thanks in advance for any further help. 11-01-13 05:08PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question