Hi great machine. But I have a couple of questions on one feature. When you remove the water tray, there is a pressure adjustment screw on the bottom right of the machine.
1. What does the adjustment screw actually do?
2. What does it do to the taste of my espresso when it is fully closed ( clockwise) or fully open.
3. Who sets the setting, wholelattelove techs or factory? Mine was about 3.5 turns open ( counterclockwise from full closed) when I received the machine.
Thanks and once again, great machine!
1) The adjustment is the OPV and controls the brew pressure.
2) If the brew pressure is too low, the coffee wont come out. If the pressure is too high, the coffee will come through too quickly and taste weak or watery.
3) Before the machine is shipped Whole Latte Love technicians set the pressure to about 10 bars. 11-01-13 05:12PM
Answer This Question
Please Sign In
to answer this question