I do not sem to be geting much steam power out of my Expobar Ofice lever. I was wanting to try some other tips to se...

by: (30 pts)
I do not seem to be getting much steam power out of my Expobar Office lever. I was wanting to try some other tips to see how they work. What would you all recommend?
Answered by dongio2
E0e302b330496e66ba5ec3184634c111 Ian, I have a fairly new Office Lever and I have not had any problems with steaming, however I'll share some of the tips that I've found help : * making sure the water tank has enough water * clean the tip regularly, you might have some milk that has hardened inside the tip. Before frothing I ritually do the following: purge steam out of the want first, froth milk, purge steam again, wipe steam clean with a towel with water. I followed that same ritual previously on an super-automatic for 5 years and never had any steaming problems, unless I failed to clean the steam tip. It's tedious, but I think it will save you grief in the long run. Additionally, if you have the newer Office Lever models I was told by the staff that the single hole tip would provide plenty of power and was ideal for the machine, (my experience so far with the steam after nearly 2 months has been very good) If you already do all these, maybe you might have a different issue to which the staff might provide some additional light. I hope this helps 11-01-13 05:17PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Ian
4f47013ed9f734c2afb2be7eecb9f3c0 I found that it was just technique. I had to get used to the machine. Even though I've master the microfoam with the original tip, I just ordered the rattleware 4 piece set from the accessories section. I will tell you my findings. 11-01-13 05:17PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question