Hi, is the rotary pump quieter than the vibration pump when using the water canister or does the machine have to be...

by: (5 pts)
Hi, is the rotary pump quieter than the vibration pump when using the water canister or does the machine have to be plumbed in order to hear a sound difference?
Answered by Sanfam
0d219748120cdc26ee5d5603498f2d11 Lacking the oscillating "push-pull" type of motion associated with vibration pumps, rotary pump machines will nearly always be quieter than vibration pump machines, though the exact difference will vary from model-to-model and one particular use to another. Running from a water line or pulling from a tank shouldn't make a significant difference. 11-01-13 05:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Chevere
9783cc769dae1dc49d23488213344d5c I have this machine, and I've had others with a vibration pump. The rotary pump on the Evoluzione is so quiet I have to look at the pressure gauge to see what it's doing. However, the big deal about this pump is that it rapidly hits and maintains the optimum water pressure when you throw the lever. Yea, now I make espresso without waking my wife! 11-01-13 05:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question