by: (5 pts)
I just bought my husband the Gaggia New Baby Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine, what type of coffee do I need to buy to go along with this machine?
Answered by Chris
B2091d0be40cf02bd369d1e2ef4c6508 Definitely a quality grinder and most important some quality fresh coffee. 11-01-13 05:30PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Hal
49e4cdac5d101076fb9f09d77a815376

The approach I took when I first got the machine was to use the pressurized basket and preground coffee.Espresso but will be drinkable while learning. That will allow you to make coffee without a grinder. It won't br the GOD IN A CUP. Your hubby is going to spend some time at first just getting the procedure down. You can order Lavazza from WLL, they will set you straight on which to buy. While you are learning the procedure you can research the grinders available. My personal choice was the Baratza Virtuoso Preciso. The final deciding factor after the great reviews was the wide range of grinder settings. I have used it a bit and am happy with the choice. A real plus for me was a pot of French press coffee with mext to no sediment in the cup.

06-15-14 03:36AM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question