by: (0 pts)
I have a capresso coffeetec - the handle on the carafe is chipped - do you have a replacement part for this
Answered by Whole Latte Love
Cfc8bcfda589c3c039110e268e6c92d0 A replacement carafe can be purchased directly through Capresso by either calling them at 800-767-3554 or by following the link below to their website. 11-01-13 05:47PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question