Grid_1034xlarge

I bought my expobar about 1 year ago. The water is not passing through anymore . I dont know if it is a problem with buying expresso that is too finely ground or have heard it might be water pressure not strong enough. The expresso looks like sludge, n

by: (0 pts)

I bought my expobar about 1 year ago.  The water is not passing through anymore .  I dont know if it is a problem with buying expresso that is too finely ground or have heard it might be water pressure not strong enough.  The expresso looks like sludge, not a hard cake when this happens.  Did nt clean the machine for 2 months.  Cleaned it today but still problem. Please help?

Answered by Maggie
E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8

It definitely sounds like the grind is too fine-are you able to get water flowing through the group head without your portafilter on?  If so, I'd suggest making your grind a bit coarser, or having it ground a bit coarser wherever you purchase your coffee from.  I would also suggest that you contact our Technical Support team directly, if you haven't done so already.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., EST, at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.

06-24-14 05:31PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question