Steam/Hot Water Not working

My steam wand recently stopped working.  I had recently performed a descaling cycle, when a day or two later the steam wand production dramatically dropped off and then stopped all together.  I also get no hot water when I turn it to that function.  You can hear the pump working, but it appears all the steam actually goes to the brew group now.  I noticed that when my drip tray started overflowing onto my kitchen counter. I've tried cleaning out the outlet of the steam wand with a toothpick (with the sleeve taken off/cleaned as well) with no effect.  I tried running another descaling cycle, but now the water just goes into the drip tray under the brew group.  Any ideas to try next would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer
Please Sign In to answer this question

Jordan, thank you for your post. There are a few things we could suggest, involving a deep cleaning of the brew unit and the area behind-for instructions, please call Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., EST. 

Was this answer helpful?