18a13524940bc0887c0134c6ece040a6

what do I buy

by: (0 pts)

Had a superauomatic Capresso and I really loved the coffee but the machine always broke downand it was expensive to fix. I would like the creamy coffee the Capresso produced but in a reliable machine. Also a good latte machine, the Capresso set me back $1500 and I don't want to do that again so I put my budget at $400. I would do a refurbished. Any ideas?

Answered by Edward
E20774c591eda4e99742ee83ad0a0df7

I am looking at this as well, WLL only gives a 6 month warranty on Refurb units. A new unit comes with a 12 month warranty and WLL includes for free a warranty extension of another year, valued at $49.99. When you look at the warranty 24 months new and 6 months refurb the cost savings on a refurb unit doesnt seem as attractive, to me anyway. And knowing others with esspresson machines, and your own experiance with another brand a 24 month warranty might be worth it.

04-14-14 12:52PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by ShaneAncefsky-Sales
Profile_shanecommunitypic

Hello,

I would take a look at the Gaggia Synchrony Logic Rapid Steam.  It is close to your price range.  With simple operation and produces a nice product.  The thing I have found over the years with super autos.  The more you spend, doesn't mean you are getting a better coffee product.  You are paying for more gizmos.

05-12-14 10:02AM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question