Grid_5482xlarge

Portafilter delivery

by: (0 pts)

I want to order the pressurized basket pin and the SS panarello wand sleeve and the bottomless portafilter. Will the order be held untill the bottomless portafilter is available?

Answered by ShaneAncefsky-Sales
Profile_shanecommunitypic

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  Yes, the order will be held until the portafilter comes in.  I will check on the portafilter again.  As I thought they were coming in next week.  I do have a question for you.  If you are getting the bottomless portafilter, you would need the pin?  Do you have a good burr grinder?  As you would need a good grinder to get the bottomless portafilter to work correct as it only uses a commercial basket.

06-12-14 08:02AM
Was this answer helpful?

Answered by Hal
49e4cdac5d101076fb9f09d77a815376

I'm still learning how to pull a proper shot. I want the pin to help me pull shots while I'm learning. I do want to be able to have a sip or two during this period so I use the pressurized basket to get that sip. . I almost lost the pin I have in the garbage disposal while rinsing the potyafilter after a shot. I have a Baratza Preciso grinder which is doing a good job. I intend to use the portafilter to help me learn how to use the machine. Thanks for asking.

06-12-14 12:43PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question