D87f5a715bcb6a9815c3f130ff271286

Pasquini Livia 90 is automatically shutting down/turning off

by: (0 pts)

Hello.

My Pasquini Livia 90 is automatically shutting down/turning off after only being on for 10 minutes. This has only just started happening after working flawlessly for the 3 years i've had it. Sometimes i am able to make a quick espresso before it turns off, sometimes not. After a period of 20 minutes cooling down i am able to turn it back on only for the machine to automatically turn off again. Overheating? CPU? Pressure?

Any help would be much appreciated!! Many thanks. Lee

Answered by Louis-Jordan
18a07f82ff1db5d2cc3fdd05d4d3adaa

Thank you for your question. This definitely sounds like it might be an electrical short. I suggest plugging it into a different outlet to see if the behavior continues. If it does, then there is likely an internal electrical problem. You would want to take the top off of the machine, and then check for any loose or burned connections inside the machine. You might also want to check for any signs of leaking, because if the circuitry comes in contact with water it can cause the machine to power off. If you find something you can send pictures to support@wholelattelove.com for our Technical Support representatives to review.

06-24-14 02:43PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question