by: (0 pts)

I have a gaggia classic with a rubber insert in the portafilter. This has just torn. Can you help me find replacement part? Thanks  Rich

Answered by Todd Salzman

Gaggia does not produce that rubber disc any longer. They now have a “pressurized filter basket” that does the same thing. You can find it at this link.

08-31-14 12:15PM
Was this answer helpful?

Answer This Question

Please Sign In to answer this question