7114898408697796484a839869a96f68 Reputation: 15

I am an Italian resident in the USA with a wonderful American wife and we both are espresso lovers. I love mystery series books and soccer and Formula 1. I am a Sp. Ed teacher close to retirement with over 20 years of experience.

Question by Angelo P.

Hi guys, I am having some difficulty in making hot cappuccinos with my Jura EC-50. I always turn on the machine at least 20 minutes earlier; I always warm the cups by placing them on top; I steam the milk and brew the express and mix into the cups. The final product is never hot. I am trying by...

Question by Angelo P.

I have a question regarding the cleaning process for my Jura EC50. I am using filtered water from a Brita pitcher. The water in Colorado Springs, as far as I know, does not contain a lot of calcium. How frequent should I use a cleaning product and which kind? Is there any way to tell when it is...

Question by Angelo P.

Hi MJ, could you tell me what size of a frothing pitcher would fit my new Jura-EC 50. It is for two of us so not a lot of milk at the time. I am mostly interested in the height of the pitcher even though this one can be moved left and right. My wife and I like the Rattleware ones. Thank you, AP

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 3 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 3 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie 15 / 100

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 15 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 15 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 3 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 3 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 3 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 3 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.