15fffe053f4a9dfc0c54cad0d8632a73 Reputation: 100

Have heard lots of negative coments about this machine. People saying that it only lasts half a year than it stops...

Have heard lots of negative comments about this machine. People saying that it only lasts half a year than it stops performing properly. Is this a good machine to purchase don't want to spend money for a headache. Could u let me no please. Thanks.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Apr 01, 2013

Grid_13356xlarge

Do u guys ship products to Canada.Does ur fre shiping aply if I buy a product over 50 dolars.

Do u guys ship products to Canada.Does ur free shipping apply if I buy a product over 50 dollars.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 06, 2013

Would match any competitors price on a new machine.

Would match any competitors price on a new machine.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 04, 2013

Would u go with the touch scren or without. Wouldn't the touch scren be more likely for faults than with the regular...

Would u go with the touch screen or without. Wouldn't the touch screen be more likely for faults than with the regular push button.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 04, 2013

Also why are some refurbished machines that are exactly the same les or more in price.

Also why are some refurbished machines that are exactly the same less or more in price.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 03, 2013

How is this machine comparable to the saeco talea touch. Is it superior or les superior. What are the pros and cons...

How is this machine comparable to the saeco talea touch. Is it superior or less superior. What are the pros and cons between the two.

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 03, 2013

Wen wil u guys have another saeco talea touch for sale or something similar

Wen will u guys have another saeco talea touch for sale or something similar

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Feb 01, 2013

Purchased new suprema when I turned steam wand dial like it says in instructions it stops and triangular warning...

Purchased new suprema when I turned steam wand dial like it says in instructions it stops and triangular warning comes on, and water leaks out of the bottom . Can u help me find the problem

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 29, 2013

How many ounces does the saeco brew in one cycle, and can the ounces be adjusted , if so wat is the maximum and...

How many ounces does the saeco brew in one cycle, and can the ounces be adjusted , if so wat is the maximum and minimum ounces you can brew .

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 25, 2013

Would the suprema machine be superior or les superior to the saeco idea go .The saeco is considerably cheaper than...

Would the suprema machine be superior or less superior to the saeco idea go .The saeco is considerably cheaper than the suprema wath would be the pros and cons between the 2 machines , what would u recommend that I should purchase between the 2 .

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 25, 2013

With the suprema automatic is it posible to brew a shot of cofe or espreso,while using the steam wand to froth milk,...

With the suprema automatic is it possible to brew a shot of coffee or espresso,while using the steam wand to froth milk, or extract water for tea at the same time, or do u have finish your brew cycle to use the steam wand? Thanks..

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 24, 2013

Would it be posible to make tea with the suprema , at the opening were u can put in ground cofe could u put in ground...

Would it be possible to make tea with the suprema , at the opening were u can put in ground coffee could u put in ground tea leaves ?

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 24, 2013

Can I make regular cofe with the suprema, and if so how many ounces .

Can I make regular coffee with the suprema, and if so how many ounces .

1 answers

by: G (♥100) | Jan 23, 2013

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 100 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 100 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 20 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 20 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 20 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.