E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 Reputation: 138

My Recent Activity
Maggie answered the question Is this WholeLatteLove or the government

Daniel, thank you for your post.  I think we've made some improvements since this post went up, but we're always happy to hear feedback!

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question Steam/Hot Water Not working

Jordan, thank you for your post. There are a few things we could suggest, involving a deep cleaning of the brew unit and the area behind-for instructions, please call Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., EST. 

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question Help

Eric, thanks for your post!  It should fit, but I apologize, it is no longer a part we have in stock.  

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Classic; Gasket Problem

Lynne, thank you for your post.  http://www.wholelattelove.com/Gaggia/gaggia-ng01-001.cfm is the only gasket that I am aware of that fits properly in the machine-not sure about gaskets from other manufacturers.  It sounds like the one you purchased from Amazon may be too big.  

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Evolution - Drip, drip, drip...

Brian, thank you for your post.  You may actually just need to clean the group valve assembly or descale the machine to get it cleaned and cleared out.  I would suggest contacting our Technical Support team at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday,...

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question techincal

Nandor, thank you for your post.  We unfortunately do not have a water filter that will work with the Gaggia Classic.  

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question Does it work on European 220v, 50hz and do you ship to Germany

Thank you for your post!  I do apologize, we do not sell 220v/50hz machines, nor are we able to ship outside of the United States and Canada.

30 days ago
Maggie answered the question DeLonghi BAR 41

For that, I would suggest contacting DeLonghi directly at 1-866-528-8323-they would be your best source of information.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question What size is this?

It will-however, Gaggia does not recommend that any of their home units (other than the Gaggia TS) be back-flushed.  Descaling is the only recommended maintenance for those machines.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Sudden loss of power to Gaggia Carezza

The likely culprit here is a blown fuse, which can be found here: http://www.wholelattelove.com/Gaggia/gaggia-dm1040.cfm.  You can order it through the website, or by contacting Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question gaggia titanium e-plus descaling problem... anyone?

Thank you for your post.  Definitely don't take out the brew unit-you won't be able to get it back in (not without sending it in for repair), not while it is rinsing or descaling.  You do have to allow the machine to finish, to run out of water.  Don't put the used water with decalcifier back in-that will just deposit...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question What are the dimensions of a group head gasket for the Expobar II - 73x58x8.5 mm?

Those are the appropriate measurements-it's a 58 mm gasket, that is 8.5mm high.  It can be ordered here: http://www.wholelattelove.com/Expobar/expobar-75000083.cfm or calling Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question I bought my expobar about 1 year ago. The water is not passing through anymore . I dont know if it is a problem with buying expresso that is too finely ground or have heard it might be water pressure not strong enough. The expresso looks like sludge, n

It definitely sounds like the grind is too fine-are you able to get water flowing through the group head without your portafilter on?  If so, I'd suggest making your grind a bit coarser, or having it ground a bit coarser wherever you purchase your coffee from.  I would also suggest that you contact our Technical Support team...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question E 05 error - machine stopped working

An E-05 error is a blockage somewhere in the water circuits, and would necessitate the machine coming in for repair.  If you have not done so already, please contact our Technical Support team at 1-888-411-5282, option 3.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question How do you make the milk hotter?

The automatic milk carafe will only raise the temperature of the liquid inside it about 70 degrees from start, so the colder the milk you put in to it, the lower the final temperature will be.  The machines were originally designed to work with ultrapasteurized milk, which is kept at room temperature.  I would suggest making...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Coffee pucks not dry

Teruel, thank you for your post.  Each thing that the machine does-brewing, steaming, etc-generates water, and four espressos and one cappuccino sounds about right for the timing for needing to empty the drip tray and dreg drawer.  If you are getting really wet, messy coffee pucks, you may need to make some adjustments to the grind...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question My 5-6-year-old Expobar Office Lever just started emitting a hissing noise and steam from the top of the machine.

It sounds like you might need to clean out the safety valve and/or the vacuum relief valve, or even replace one of them-I'd suggest cleaning first, it's very easy and will usually clear up the issue.  For instructions, please contact our Technical Support team at 1-888-411-5282, option 3 (Technical Support is available Monday...

about 1 month ago
Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 138 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 138 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 0 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 0 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 0 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 0 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.