E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 Reputation: 304

My Recent Activity
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Classic

I would suggest running a descaling cycle first, with either the Gaggia Decalcifier or Durgol Swiss Espresso Cleaner (both of which are found on our website), and running the majority of the product through the steam wand, which should clear up anything that could be holding the valve open.  If that does not clear up the issue, please call...

23 days ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia New Baby Gasket

For your Gaggia New Baby, this is the right one: http://www.wholelattelove.com/products/gaggia-group-gasket.  The one you have listed is for the Espresso Color, Espresso Dose,and Espresso Pure.

23 days ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Titanium Coffee Beans Empty

Thanks for your post!  Sometimes this can happen, especially with dark/oily beans or if the hopper is over-filled.  I would suggest following the instructions in our video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0aApA_Lw9I for cleaning and calibrating the grinder, and giving us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, if you need further...

23 days ago
Maggie answered the question How to Insert backlflush disc in portafilter

Thanks for your post!  I'm sorry, it's not something we have a video for yet, but I can definitely help!  The double shot portafilter will work best-use the lip of the back flush disc (turn it upside down) to remove the filter basket.  Just slide it in between the basket and the portafilter itself, tip your hand back, and...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia titanium frozen on rinse

Thank you for the post.  I'm sorry, Rob, it sounds like it's going to need to come in for service-please give us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, so that we can set it up for you.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., EST.  

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Can I replace the float in the water tank in my Gaggia syncrony digital super automatic

Nancy,  thanks for the post!  The magnet can absolutely be replaced by itself.  Give us a call here in Technical Support, at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, and we'll be able to assist.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., EST.  

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question gaggia titanium - steam keeps flowing after knob is turned off

Thanks for the post.  I would suggest first descaling-there might be just a little bit of scale built up inside that steam valve keeping it open.  If that doesn't clear it up, you will likely need a new steam valve-if so, give us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, so that we can assist you.  Technical Support is available...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question My Gaggia Carezza

I love it!  Thanks for sharing!

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Carezza

Thanks for sharing, Mary!  We love seeing unusual machines here!

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Drip tray overflows without a message beforehand

Thanks for your post!  Check the back of the drip tray-some of the older style drip trays have a little circular rubber disc along that back that can go missing (usually at some point when you're emptying it or cleaning it), which can cause that overflow.  Give us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, and we'll be able to help...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Setting up my machine

Thanks for your post!  I'd suggest turning the +/- dial all the way to the plus, and the numeric dial to between 4 and 6, depending on the type of coffee you are using.  The lower the number, the finer the grind.  Also, make sure that the machine is running when you make your adjustments-you're moving the burrs around, and...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question gaggia espresso color

Thanks for the post!  Yes, this is the correct gasket for your machine.  We even have a video here on replacing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBC7IOaWs68

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Replacment Burrs

Thanks for your post!  We do not stock parts for Espressione.  Espressione would be best equipped to assist you-they can be reached at 201-439-1700.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question what size tamper is used

Thanks for the post!  From what we've been able to find out, the tamper size is 51 mm.  It does come with its own proprietary tamper from DeLonghi.  

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question GAGGIA CLASSIC help needed asap

Thanks for your post!  It actually just slides right back in-as long as you did not undo the piece that holds it in.  Give us a call here in Tech Support at your earliest convenience so that we can walk you through re-attaching the components.  Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Grinder function

David, thanks for your post!  I apologize, I'm not sure to which grinder you are referring.  I would suggest giving our Sales team a call, at 1-888-411-5282, option 1 (then option 1 again for Residential Sales)-they'd be able to best assist you.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question PArts availability for Baratza Maestro Model 1MP0SO

Paul, thanks for your post!  Your best bet would be to contact Baratza directly for parts-they can be reached at 1-877-701-2021 or support@baratza.com.  

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Love my refurbished Gaggia Carezza

Mary, thank you for your post! I checked around the office and warehouse, and nobody here has ever seen a Carezza that is white with blue buttons!  We definitely don't have one in stock, but we'd love to see a picture if you wouldn't mind emailing one to us, to support@wholelattelove.com!

about 1 month ago
Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 304 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 304 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 0 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 0 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 0 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 0 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.