E239c350690d12a858e492bc395c19b8 Reputation: 246

My Recent Activity
Maggie answered the question Grinder function

David, thanks for your post!  I apologize, I'm not sure to which grinder you are referring.  I would suggest giving our Sales team a call, at 1-888-411-5282, option 1 (then option 1 again for Residential Sales)-they'd be able to best assist you.

42 minutes ago
Maggie answered the question PArts availability for Baratza Maestro Model 1MP0SO

Paul, thanks for your post!  Your best bet would be to contact Baratza directly for parts-they can be reached at 1-877-701-2021 or support@baratza.com.  

about 1 hour ago
Maggie answered the question Love my refurbished Gaggia Carezza

Mary, thank you for your post! I checked around the office and warehouse, and nobody here has ever seen a Carezza that is white with blue buttons!  We definitely don't have one in stock, but we'd love to see a picture if you wouldn't mind emailing one to us, to support@wholelattelove.com!

about 1 hour ago
Maggie answered the question New Bezzera bz10 issues

Thanks for the post, Dan!  There aren't any reset buttons for the pump-that definitely sounds like an issue we'd want to troubleshoot with you over the phone.  Please give us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, when you're able to be with the machine, so that we can best assist you.

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question No power after adjusting steam knob stops

Thanks for your post, Jim!  I apologize, I'm not which machine you are referring to-please, give us a call at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, so we can better assist.

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question no display

Thank you for your post!  Check the power cord first, to make sure that it is plugged firmly into the machine.  If that does not clear up the issue, please call Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, to set up a repair.

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question Gaggia Platinum Swing Error message [1]

Thanks for the post!  I would suggest, before doing anything else, making sure that everything is out of the grinder with a vacuum cleaner-vacuum from above (the area in the bean hopper leading directly to the grinder) and from below (remove the brew unit and vacuum from underneath), using a hose attachment.  If that does not clear it...

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question Bazzera Galatea

1-Yes, a 58 mm tamper will work with this machine. 2-They are essentially the same machine-just slightly different housing and look.  

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question Milk foam in cappuccino

Thanks for the post!  I would suggest using the Urnex Rinza product and running a full Milk Carafe Cleaning Cycle (accessed via your menu in the maintenance options) .  There may be a clog that is not easily apparent.  Additionally, check your beverage settings-it's possible that, by accident, someone may have made that...

about 19 hours ago
Maggie answered the question The perfect tamper for Jura Capressso ec-100

Thank you for your post!  I contacted Jura-Capresso, as we don't do tech support or troubleshooting for their product, and they informed me that the proper size tamper for this machine is 51 mm.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Random problem - grinding, tamping, no coffee dispensed

Chris, thank you for your post.  It sounds like there might be a few things going on with the machine.  Try this first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0aApA_Lw9I , and if that doesn't clear up the issue, please call in to Technical Support at 1-888-411-5282, option 3, and we can give you some more suggestions.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Fitment for Synchrony Logic RS?

Thank you for your post!  Yes, this part does fit on the Synchrony Logic RS-you just have to remove both components of the Auto-Frother first.  

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Advice for a start-up

Mark, thank you for your post.  I'd definitely suggest calling in to our Commercial Sales department, at 1-888-411-5282, option 1 for Sales, and then option 2 for Commercial Sales, give them your price range and the features you are looking for, and let them make some suggestions.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Shower Screen in the brew head

John, thank you for your post.  Try this: Make sure that your machine is cold and unplugged before beginning. Remove the portafilter, drip tray and drip grid from your machine. Move both the steam and hot water wands as far away from the group head as possible. Make sure that you are very careful when...

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question No drew my coffee

Marina, thank you for your post.  Cuisinart does all of their own troubleshooting and technical support in house-they can be reached at 1-800-726-0190.  They would be best equipped to assist you.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question delonghi espresso bar32

Cristi, thank you for your post.  DeLonghi does all of their own technical support in house-I think your best bet would be to check with them directly.  They can be reached at 1-800-322-3848.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Applicability

Mike, thank you for your post.  It can be done!  It just takes a lot of force to remove it.  A strap wrench is the best tool for the job.

about 1 month ago
Maggie answered the question Do grounds jam?

Lori, thanks for the post.  I'm honestly not sure-Cuisinart does all of their own technical support in house.  They would be your best bet for assistance-they can be reached at 1-800-726-0190.

about 1 month ago
Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 246 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 246 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 0 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 0 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 0 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 0 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.