Profile_img_5660 Reputation: 165

Hi, my name is Mary Ann. I am a member of the Whole Latte Love Sales Team. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, boating, watching Ohio State football AND soy lattes!!!

Making it With MaryAnn: Hot Butterscotch Toffee Coffee

It’s that time of year, the frigid temperatures are here and I don’t like it! As I sat by my fireplace last night with a delectable Butterscotch Toffee Coffee, I watched the local weather and thought to myself “wow Buffalo got hit hard with lots of snow and freezing...

Making it With MaryAnn: Cafe Caribbean

My favorite vacation spot is down in the Virgin Islands.  I have enjoyed many delicious beverages there; one stood out as a must have back up north in the cold autumn and winter months called Café Caribbean.  The Café Caribbean is a warm drink with a unique taste which can...

Making it With MaryAnn: Homemade Coffee Seasoning Pork Chops

Once again I was searching for a recipe with my favorite ingredient…  That is correct, COFFEE!  I stumbled on this tasty dinner idea, pork chops with homemade coffee seasoning: 1 cup honey 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup water 1...

Making it With MaryAnn: Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies

Are you looking for a different dessert to make?  Chocolate chip cookies with espresso as an ingredient will provide a nice caffeine pick up while doubling as a delicious treat. You will need:              ...

Making it With MaryAnn: Treats for Espresso Lovers

The fall marks the beginning of the holiday season, a time of sharing and socializing. Each year I usually like to try something different. This year I was thinking it would be nice to make a treat with espresso mixed in!  A bit of searching and I found a delicious idea, rich brownies with a...

Making it With MaryAnn: Tackle your game-day guests with Espresso recipes!

Every fall I love to do quite a bit of entertaining. I am always looking to spice up the food spread and incorporate coffee into recipes where I can. I did some investigating and found a captivating idea, Barbecue Sauce with espresso!  It was something I stumbled up when was peaking around...

Grind on the Go!

In the market for a small footprint, high performance grinder at a low cost? The Hario Skerton grinders are amazing! The burrs are ceramic and allow you to grind fine enough for espresso and coarse enough for French press. These grinders are perfect to travel with and simple to use anywhere....

Home Brewed Espresso Kahlua

It has been a pretty warm summer so far here in New York, so I thought it might be worth it to find myself a nice cold recipe of some sort. My first thought was to find a fun recipe that used coffee espresso so I could do some experimenting. As I searched online, one idea stuck out to me the...

The DeLonghi Primma Donna Exlcusive

I remember my 1st cell phone years ago; it didn’t have many bells or whistles and it was roughly the size of a car battery. You could use it make calls and well, that’s about it.  Nowadays, smart phones have and do just about everything you can imagine. When it comes to espresso...

Spotlight! The Saeco Intelia Focus

I like to compare the Saeco Intelia Focus espresso machine to Jaguars… Like the Jaguar, the Saeco Intelia Focus is beautiful, shiny and smart, as you can see in any of these pictures.  It also likes to keep itself clean (like the Jaguar). The Intelia brews using a 15 bar pump and features...

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 6 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 6 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 165 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 165 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 16 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 16 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 16 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.