42ffad88d84e2ed1dd4af8199ba8ee77 Reputation: 45

I work in the TV business. I work very crazy hours all around the clock. A great cup of coffee is much appreciated and goes a long way. I went to Costa Rica about 2 years ago and have never looked at coffee the same way. Now I have become very passionate about every aspect of coffee, I roast my own. I hope to have my own coffee shop in the next few years.

Question by Michael K.

I just got the Latte Art Wand recently and use a smaller, 12oz jug now and have been getting far better results. I'm getting a nice vortex and minimal to no bubbles. I have a question though...when I flip the steam button on, do I need to wait for the brew light to go on or off before steaming? I...

Question by Michael K.

I recently ordered the AeroPress. It should be arriving today and I am very excited because I've read such great feedback. My question or perhaps statement is, this device makes a concentrated coffee in which you add water to make it like a regular cup of coffee or something similar to an...

Question by Michael K.

I've had the Classic and MDF grinder for a month now. Are there any tips anyone can give me? Have not had the best results...especially with milk stretching. I use the commercial portafilter with 15-17 grams and go all the way down to a '3' on the grinder to get an O.K. shot. I try and try to...

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie 45 / 100

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 45 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 45 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 9 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 9 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 9 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 9 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.