Profile_finished Reputation: 471

I'm a huge fan of seasonal lattes like pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha. I love visiting local coffee shops with friends & making coffee a social experience.

How to Make an Organic Pumpkin Spice Latte

Fall is right around the corner and the coffee shops will soon be lined with customers waiting to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s my personal favorite when it comes to seasonal beverages but you won’t find me waiting in a line to get my fix because I will be making them at home and...

Hazelnut Frappe Recipe

It's August and that means two things, it's National Coffee Month and we’re heading into the dog days of summer. Cooling off with a delicious frozen coffee beverage is one of the many things I love about summertime and a Hazelnut Frappe is an easy one to make that will keep you cool...

Coffee Protein Smoothie

Protein smoothies are an easy and delicious way to work protein into your breakfast to prevent overeating throughout the day. What better way to start your day than with a coffee protein smoothie? My recipe is packed with yummy flavor and a great breakfast option to fill you up and get you...

August is National Coffee Month

At Whole Latte Love, we are ALL about coffee so naturally we are excited that we can celebrate it all month long for National Coffee Month! We will be sharing coffee facts and offering special deals all throughout August so be sure to keep checking in on our Community, social networks and retail...

Recipe: Marocchino

I recently took my dream vacation and traveled to Italy. After the long flight I could not wait to have a traditional Italian espresso. Unexpectedly, the first espresso of my trip was actually at a gas station where, to my surprise, there was a packed bar inside lined with people sipping on...

New Whole Latte Love IDEALS

Shop here: https://www.wholelattelove.com/ Combine and save with Whole Latte Love IDEALS! The IDEALS section provides suggestions of products that go best with your machine. Bundle items together for exclusive savings on your purchase!

Treat Yourself! Skinny Latte

With the New Year comes new goals and like many, I’m aiming to get fit and drop a few pounds. For me, it‘s all about making exercise a priority and changing my diet to opt for healthier versions of the things I consume on a regular basis. This year, I’ve started off in full force at the gym and...

Trick or Treat Yourself: Chocolate Espresso Mice

Click here to watch Morgan and Tracy make the mice! Halloween is just around the corner and this delicious recipe packed with chocolaty goodness is sure to be a hit at your party this year. If you’re looking to incorporate espresso into tasty treats, this is a fun way to do it. I came...

Raspberry Mocha Popsicles

Has the summer heat been bringing you down by making you hot and tired? Well then cool down while perking up with a Raspberry Mocha Popsicle! The key here is using extra strong coffee for that pick-me-up we so desire. I used Filicori Zecchini Espresso Blend but you can use any coffee you ...

Creamy Hazelnut Espresso Martini

At Whole Latte Love we sure do love espresso. As for myself, I am a huge fan of concocting and tasting espresso cocktails. We have shared Espresso Martini recipes in the past but there are so many delicious variations to try so here is another that is sure to titillate your taste buds – the...

Chocolate Espresso Margarita

When I think of margarita’s I think of cool, refreshing and somewhat tart. This recipe is more creamy, smooth and sweet but still uses the staple ingredient of a margarita – tequila! This makes a perfect dessert drink for any day of the year. This recipe yields 2 servings. ...

Get Beautiful With Coffee!

Today, 6/26/12, is National Beauticians Day. Thank you to all the beauticians out there who make us look and feel fabulous! How about celebrating by treating yourself to some coffee to make you even more beautiful than you already are? Better yet, set aside some time every week to pamper...

Espresso Creme Brulee

We all know that coffee and sweets go together exceptionally well. If you are looking for a true match made in heaven, treat yourself to some Creme Brulee with your coffee. There are a variety of excellent Creme Brulee recipes that not only pair well with coffee but actually incorporate it as...

Black Forest Latte

At Whole Latte Love, we are always looking for great drink recipes and we really enjoy coming up with our own delicious creations. Today we created a Black Forest Latte that is so delightful you have to try it for yourself. This recipe combines two of my favorite flavors, black cherry and...

Coffee Cream Pie

Monday January 23, 2012 is National Pie Day, what better way to celebrate than with a tasty piece of Coffee Cream Pie?! This concoction is sure to guilt you into pure pie bliss. A fresh brewed cup of coffee is obviously the perfect accompaniment to this dessert. The best part is, you...

Coffee Chocolate Waffles

Coffee Chocolate Waffles I came across this recipe for Coffee Chocolate Waffles on Food.com when looking for new desserts to try. The best part about this treat is that the waffles are perfect for breakfast, dessert maybe even dinner! Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15...

Mole Coffee Martini Recipe

Mole Coffee Martini Recipe Ring in the New Year with a Mole Coffee Martini. Mole is a chili-chocolate sauce used in Mexican cuisine. This recipe uses mole bitters which are delicious in coffee martinis. It is easy to make and the spiced sugar-espresso rim add a fun look and flavor. ...

Espresso Crepes with Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce

Put your culinary skills to work with this mouth-watering dessert recipe by Cooking Light for Espresso Crepes. Topped with ice cream and dark chocolate sauce, who can resist?! Ingredients: filling 1/3 cup half-and-half 2 tablespoons honey 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped 8 Espresso...

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 7 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 7 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 1 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 471 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 471 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 47 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 47 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 47 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.