Profile_shanecommunitypic Reputation: 377

Hello! I'm Shane Ancefsky, and have been a member of the sales team at Whole Latte Love Sales. While working here I have come to absolutely love coffee and consume so much that sometimes I think my co-workers wish I would stay away from it! My sales experience comes from commercial automotive sales and manufacturing and research & development sales, where product knowledge is an essential key to success. Every day with that in mind I strive to focus my passion for knowledge on the field of coffee and coffee brewing to help customers make an educated decision about what will work best for them!

The Magical Aerobie Aeropress

There are people out there who write the Aeropress off as an accessory at best.  Today I wanted to shed some light on this product and what they've been missing out on this whole time.  For starters, the price tag is less than $30.00.  This thing is a must have for anyone who...

Enter the Profitec Pro 700

I have the great pleasure today of introducing you to the Profitec Pro 700. Profitec GmbH was founded in 1985. They entered the arena as a developer and manufacturer of espresso machines and eventually decided that it was time to produce a product of superior quality...

Introducing the ECM Technika IV Profi Switchable Espresso Machine

ECM Technika IV Profi Switchable Espresso Machine I haven't had much time for blogging recently, but thankfully that has changed with the holidays behind us. I just had to tell you about a new machine we have brought in. These days, it takes a lot to get me excited about a new machine...

Grid_639707141020f8648bd0fb7f0a640140

Wel I've tried almost al of your micro roast cofes. Any sugestions in your local area, that might be amazing?

Well I've tried almost all of your micro roast coffees. Any suggestions in your local area, that might be amazing?

2 answers

by: ShaneAncefsky-Sales (♥377) | Sep 27, 2013

At A Glance: The La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II

One for All Four Seasons! Well I am back again! Did you miss me?  So, I recently had the extreme pleasure of getting to play with a brand new La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi II espresso machine.  What can I say? I am spoiled!  I’ve been able to play with a number of prosumer machines like the...

Cold Toddy

Well I am back from vacation and decided to combine my love of coffee with an urge to experiment and set out to find a new way to beat-the-heat-wave we are experiencing with something cold, refreshing, extremely smooth, and fun to drink! My experimental premise was that the coffee had to be ...

Three Way Solenoid Valve

An often asked question from Espresso machine customers comparing features is: “These machines seem the same but this one has a three-way solenoid valve. How does it help?” Well, before my Cappuccino gets cold here is the short and sweet answer. A three-way solenoid valve is a big ...

Why Do People Spend So Much On Espresso Machines

I constantly get this question from customers: “Why in the world would someone spend thousands of dollars on an espresso machine?” My problem with answering that question is that I worry I will insult the customer by telling them you haven’t had a great shot of espresso...

One Touch Milk Systems

The One-Touch My-Milk-Isn’t-Hot-Enough Phone Call I seem to get more calls from customers lately related to the temperature of the milk coming from their super-automatic one-touch espresso machines when making mixed coffee-milk drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. I hope to shed some...

Gaggia Brera- It's so Easy!

Working in a company like Whole Latte Love that encourages you to test the products it sells is a wonderful experience. Especially if you like using the products! Customers get great information and opinions from actual hands on testing, and I get to enjoy some of the finest coffee drinks...

Bonavita

I just made my first batch of coffee using the new Bonavita Exceptional Brew 8 cup coffee maker with the thermal carafe here in the sales office at Whole Latte Love. One of the perks of working here is getting to try out new coffee and espresso makers before we make them available to our...

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box Unlocked!

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 10 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 1 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 377 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 377 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 10 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 10 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 10 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.