Fa750845cfb8d75e056481475231e726 Reputation: 10

Attibassi Brand

Are you guys ever going to sell Attibassi brand? http://www.attibassiusa.com/ I tried this coffee and is really good, but in regular shop is a bit expensive. Thanks

Question by Stefano M.

Can I use this descaler to descale my Matinee Lavazza espresso point?

Question by Stefano M.

my machine seems not to heat enough to extract coffee correctly. It can make hot water and steam but when I make coffee the coffee only come out barely warm. What can it be?

Question by Stefano M.

When a pull a shot I noticed that after the first ten second the color of the coffee coming out turn much lighter. Can it be the temperature dropping down? How can I adjust that?

Question by Stefano M.

What's in your opinion a better choice for an upgrade from my Gaggia evolution, the Pasquini Livietta or the Rancilio Silvia?

Question by Stefano M.

I purchased this basket and I used with the suggested quantity of about 7 grams. The problem is that using the 58mm tamper it seems that I don't tamp properly in the center. Do I have to use a smaller tamper?

Question by Stefano M.

What's the difference between this product and a descaler product? Can I use this on the semi-automatic Gaggia Evolution? If yes how it works?

Question by Stefano M.

Would this shower fit on my Gaggia evolution?

Question by Stefano M.

I have been using my gaggia classic for a while and I'd like to clean it. What product should I use and how should I use it? Thanks.

Question by Stefano M.

Into "Spec & Performance" section is stated 100% Aabica, but into "Features" section it says, Arabica and Robusta. What's the real coposition?

Question by Stefano M.

What would be a good grinder with the Gaggia Classic? Would the Baratza Encore able to grind fine and consistent enough for a good espresso?

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator 0 / 1

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 0 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 0 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie 10 / 100

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 10 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 10 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable 2 / 10

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 2 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 2 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 2 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.