0d987e9950e6af388ab6f05baf7e019e Reputation: 105

Gaggia Classic Rancilio Rocky

Water Filter for the Gaggia Classic?

Stephen (105 pts)        Jul 27, 2014

Does anyone make a water filter for the Gaggia Classic?

2 answers

Owner's Manual

Stephen (105 pts)        Jul 14, 2014

Is there an owner's manual for this machine I can download? Steve

1 answer

PID Upgrade

Stephen (105 pts)        Jul 12, 2014

How much does the PID upgrade cost?

1 answer

I have heard that Gagia Clasics leave the factory with the OVP set to 14 bars, because that is the best presure for...

Stephen (105 pts)        Oct 25, 2013

I have heard that Gaggia Classics leave the factory with the OVP set to 14 bars, because that is the best pressure for using pods. Is this true?

1 answer

There seven diferent Mazer mini grinders listed on your site. What are the diferences?

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 15, 2013

There seven different Mazzer mini grinders listed on your site. What are the differences?

2 answers

Can the spout be removed from the Gagia portafilter?

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 06, 2013

Can the spout be removed from the Gaggia portafilter?

3 answers

I notice that the Quick Mil Alexia is a single boiler unit, yet it has an E-61 group head. I thought an E-61 had to...

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 06, 2013

I notice that the Quick Mill Alexia is a single boiler unit, yet it has an E-61 group head. I thought an E-61 had to be on a heat exchanger unit?

1 answer

Although you cary Quick Mil, I notice you don't cary the Silvano. Is it not a big seler or did you decide not to sel...

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 04, 2013

Although you carry Quick Mill, I notice you don't carry the Silvano. Is it not a big seller or did you decide not to sell it, because of a philosophical reason, such as not liking the thermoblock for steaming?

1 answer

I am confused by the name of this product, Expobar Ofice Lever Semi-Automatic Espreso Machine. Is it a manual lever...

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 04, 2013

I am confused by the name of this product, Expobar Office Lever Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine. Is it a manual lever machine or a semi-automatic? If it is a semi-automatic, what does lever refer to in this case?

3 answers

What hapened to the rest of the comunity news fed? It goes to 8-8-2013 and stops. Do you delete older posts?

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 03, 2013

What happened to the rest of the community news feed? It goes to 8-8-2013 and stops. Do you delete older posts?

1 answer

A cafe local to me roasts their own beans. They are very god. I use them to make espreso at home. Today, I ordered an...

Stephen (105 pts)        Sep 02, 2013

A cafe local to me roasts their own beans. They are very good. I use them to make espresso at home. Today, I ordered an espresso from them. They have a $34,000 La Marzocco machine. They espresso was terrible. What I make with my Gaggia Classic with an Auber PID controller is so much better. What...

2 answers

How long after writing a review does it take for it to be acepted and posted?

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 30, 2013

How long after writing a review does it take for it to be accepted and posted?

1 answer

Has anyone had luck doing late art with Gagia late art steam wand?

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 30, 2013

Has anyone had luck doing latte art with Gaggia latte art steam wand?

1 answer

How is this diferent than a regular French pres? I the only diference the capacity (51 oz.)?

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 29, 2013

How is this different than a regular French press? I the only difference the capacity (51 oz.)?

1 answer

A super-automatic has a built in grinder and a semi-automatic doesn't. Your video for the new Pasquini says it comes...

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 28, 2013

A super-automatic has a built in grinder and a semi-automatic doesn't. Your video for the new Pasquini says it comes in a semi-automatic and an automatic.The automatic doesn't have a built in grinder, so what makes it different from the semi?

1 answer

Wil you make a video showing how this works?

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 26, 2013

Will you make a video showing how this works?

1 answer

Hi Magie, Thank you for the solenoid cleaning instructions. Where do I find the "fod safe grease" it...

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 26, 2013

Hi Maggie, Thank you for the solenoid cleaning instructions. Where do I find the "food safe grease" it mentions? Steve

1 answer

Hi Magie, I don't think it's scale. I think it's cofe. The water has a brownish tint and there are several litle cofe...

Stephen (105 pts)        Aug 24, 2013

Hi Maggie, I don't think it's scale. I think it's coffee. The water has a brownish tint and there are several little coffee grounds in it. Do you still think it is the solenoid valve? By the way, I am the Stephen Martin in Peabody.

1 answer
Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 3 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 3 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 105 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 105 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 21 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 21 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 21 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.