0d987e9950e6af388ab6f05baf7e019e Reputation: 100

Gaggia Classic Rancilio Rocky

Question by Stephen M.

I have heard that Gaggia Classics leave the factory with the OVP set to 14 bars, because that is the best pressure for using pods. Is this true?

Question by Stephen M.

There seven different Mazzer mini grinders listed on your site. What are the differences?

Question by Stephen M.

Can the spout be removed from the Gaggia portafilter?

Question by Stephen M.

I notice that the Quick Mill Alexia is a single boiler unit, yet it has an E-61 group head. I thought an E-61 had to be on a heat exchanger unit?

Question by Stephen M.

Although you carry Quick Mill, I notice you don't carry the Silvano. Is it not a big seller or did you decide not to sell it, because of a philosophical reason, such as not liking the thermoblock for steaming?

Question by Stephen M.

I am confused by the name of this product, Expobar Office Lever Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine. Is it a manual lever machine or a semi-automatic? If it is a semi-automatic, what does lever refer to in this case?

Question by Stephen M.

What happened to the rest of the community news feed? It goes to 8-8-2013 and stops. Do you delete older posts?

Question by Stephen M.

A cafe local to me roasts their own beans. They are very good. I use them to make espresso at home. Today, I ordered an espresso from them. They have a $34,000 La Marzocco machine. They espresso was terrible. What I make with my Gaggia Classic with an Auber PID controller is so much better. What...

Question by Stephen M.

How long after writing a review does it take for it to be accepted and posted?

Question by Stephen M.

Has anyone had luck doing latte art with Gaggia latte art steam wand?

Question by Stephen M.

How is this different than a regular French press? I the only difference the capacity (51 oz.)?

Question by Stephen M.

A super-automatic has a built in grinder and a semi-automatic doesn't. Your video for the new Pasquini says it comes in a semi-automatic and an automatic.The automatic doesn't have a built in grinder, so what makes it different from the semi?

Question by Stephen M.

Will you make a video showing how this works?

Question by Stephen M.

Hi Maggie, Thank you for the solenoid cleaning instructions. Where do I find the "food safe grease" it mentions? Steve

Question by Stephen M.

Hi Maggie, I don't think it's scale. I think it's coffee. The water has a brownish tint and there are several little coffee grounds in it. Do you still think it is the solenoid valve? By the way, I am the Stephen Martin in Peabody.

Question by Stephen M.

I have descaled my boiler. I have cleaned the shower screen, shower holding plate, shower screen screw, portafilter and basket all in Cafiza and I still get dingy water when pulling a blank shot from my Gaggia Classic. Even though they don't recommend it, do I need to do a back flush with Cafiza...

Question by Stephen M.

Why does Gaggia NOT recommended backflushing the Classic? Does only refer to backflushing with a cleaner like Cafiza or do they mean no backflushing at all?

Question by Stephen M.

Does anyone have a diagram of the plumbing in a typical espresso machine? I would like to learn how it works.

Welcome_mat
Welcome Mat Unlocked!

Your first badge for signing up

Commentator
Commentator Unlocked!

Post your first comment.

Chatter_box
Chatter Box 3 / 10

Post at least 10 comments.

Chatter_champ
Chatter Champ 3 / 100

Post at least 100 comments.

Blabber_mouth
Blabber Mouth 0 / 5

Get rewarded for posting high-scoring comments

Java_junkie
Java Junkie Unlocked!

Earn at least 100 reputation.

Mocha_mogul
Mocha Mogul 100 / 1000

Earn at least 1000 reputation.

Bean_boss
Bean Boss 100 / 2000

Earn at least 2000 reputation.

Denied
Denied 0 / 1

Get your first downvote

Good_vibes
Good Vibes 0 / 1

Get your first upvote

Commendable
Commendable Unlocked!

Earn at least 10 upvotes on your posts.

Admirable
Admirable 20 / 50

Earn at least 50 upvotes on your posts.

Divine
Divine 20 / 100

Earn at least 100 upvotes on your posts.

Celebrity
Celebrity 20 / 150

Earn at least 150 upvotes on your posts.