Grid_officelever

Expobar Office Lever Espresso Machine: What's Brewing #33

Buy it here: http://www.wholelattelove.com/Expobar/office_lever.cfm

The traditional styling, compact size, and commercial strength make the the Expobar Office Lever Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine a leading competitor in the semi-automatic lever operated espresso machines. The commercial style copper boiler has all the features that are found on larger commercial machines. It allows simultaneous brewing and steaming, enabling smooth operation. It has both a steam wand and hot water dispensing wand that adjust laterally so that they can swing in either direction for easy access.

The E61 brew group provides pre-infusion and a thermal siphon for maximum temperature stability and aroma extraction. The Expobar Office Lever now has 2 pressure gauge displays that allow users to easily monitor both brew and boiler pressure.

Categories Espresso Machines

Comments (1)

Sign in Using

8dec805ca0dd5d0d4a7af2af0dfeff6f

Dean 11 months ago

I purchased the Expobar Office Lever based on this video and the sixty 5 star ratings. All I can say is Thank you, I LOVE this machine. I added a temperature probe to the E61 grouphead to be able to check for accurate temperature control. You are absolutely right in saying this machine does not over heat and stays at a constant temperature. Also thanks for the great customer service, you have been very helpful and courteous.