Get an up close and personal look at the Baratza brand with Whole Latte Love. Kyra from Baratza also tells us what someone new to coffee should look for in a grinder.

See and Buy Baratza grinders here: http://www.wholelattelove.com/baratza.cfm

Focused solely on designing, manufacturing, and distributing the finest home burr coffee grinders, Baratza is known for their attention to detail, which results in top quality products. With quality and usability at the forefront of their designs, Baratza is redefining the standards for home and semi-commercial grinders -- a goal they are well on their way to reaching with the introduction of the Baratza Virtuoso. These burr grinders make producing the finest espresso grind at home a reality, providing ultimate control and thereby making the best cup of espresso or coffee possible.

Categories Grinders

Comments (2)

Sign in Using

E0e302b330496e66ba5ec3184634c111

dongio2 11 months ago

My Vario is a solid workhouse and gives consistent results. Not having used any of the more expensive brands, I still believe I'm getting every penny's worth from Baratza. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good grinder but is not quite ready to break the bank
Regular_daniel-profile-pic

DanMoraldo 11 months ago

Best grinder on the market at the best value too!